SOLAR WATER HEATER IN MALAYSIA : SHORT WAVE INFRARED HEATER.
Solar Water Heater In Malaysia
- a heater and storage tank to supply heated water
- Water heating is a thermodynamic process using an energy source to heat water above its initial temperature. Typical domestic uses of hot water are for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and space heating. In industry, both hot water and water heated to steam have many uses.
- An appliance for supplying hot water for purposes other than space heating or pool heating.
- a constitutional monarchy in southeastern Asia on Borneo and the Malay Peninsula; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1957
- (malaysian) a native or inhabitant of Malaysia
- A country in Southeast Asia; pop. 23,522,000; capital, Kuala Lumpur; languages, Malay (official), English, Tamil, Chinese dialects
- Malaysia (pronounced or ) is a federal constitutional monarchy in Southeast Asia. It consists of thirteen states and three federal territories and has a total landmass of .CIA. [https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/my.html The World Fact Book: Malaysia].
- Relating to or denoting energy derived from the sun's rays
- relating to or derived from the sun or utilizing the energies of the sun; "solar eclipse"; "solar energy"
- Solar is an American fictional comic book character. Originally known as Doctor Solar, Man of the Atom, he first appeared in a comic book published by Gold Key Comics in the 1960s.
- Of, relating to, or determined by the sun
- "Solar" is a musical composition attributed to Miles Davis on the studio album Walkin', considered a modern jazz standard. There is disagreement concerning the exact pronunciation of the tune (|?sol?r| or |?solar|).
Demonstrators throw tear gas canisters back at police during a protest against the Internal Security Act (ISA) in downtown Kuala Lumpur August 1, 2009. The ISA is a law that allows for detention without trial. REUTERS/Bazuki Muhammad (MALAYSIA POLITICS CONFLICT)
MALAYSIA / SUZUKI CUP
Malaysia football players attend the training session as part of preparation the Final match AFF Suzuki Cip 2010 between Malaysia and Indonesia 26 December at national stadium bukit jalil, 21 december 2010 . Pix : NSTP / Osman Adnan
Related topics: racold water heater bangalorejapanese kerosene heatertankless water heaters worksolar heater systempropane heater rentalsaero oil fired water heaterssolar water heaters in coimbatorehydronic baseboard heater covers