Bosch Electric Tankless Hot Water Heater. Small Tankless Electric Water Heater. Hot Tube Heaters.
Bosch Electric Tankless Hot Water Heater
- a heater and storage tank to supply heated water
- An appliance for supplying hot water for purposes other than space heating or pool heating.
- Water heating is a thermodynamic process using an energy source to heat water above its initial temperature. Typical domestic uses of hot water are for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and space heating. In industry, both hot water and water heated to steam have many uses.
- using or providing or producing or transmitting or operated by electricity; "electric current"; "electric wiring"; "electrical appliances"; "an electrical storm"
- An electric train or other vehicle
- a car that is powered by electricity
- (of a situation) exceptionally tense; "an atmosphere electric with suspicion"
- Refers to products with no storage capacity that utilize a heat exchanger or burner system to heat water as it passes through tubular heat exchanger.
- Dutch painter (1450-1516)
- Hieronymus (c.1450–1516), Dutch painter. His highly detailed works are typically crowded with half-human, half-animal creatures and grotesque demons in settings symbolic of sin and folly
- Robert Bosch GmbH is a technology-based corporation which was founded by Robert Bosch in Stuttgart, Germany in 1886.
- Bosch is a small lunar impact crater near the North Pole of the Moon. It is located just to the northeast of Rozhdestvenskiy W
- Having a high degree of heat or a high temperature
- used of physical heat; having a high or higher than desirable temperature or giving off heat or feeling or causing a sensation of heat or burning; "hot stove"; "hot water"; "a hot August day"; "a hot stuffy room"; "she's hot and tired"; "a hot forehead"
- characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense; "the fighting became hot and heavy"; "a hot engagement"; "a raging battle"; "the river became a raging torrent"
- extended meanings; especially of psychological heat; marked by intensity or vehemence especially of passion or enthusiasm; "a hot temper"; "a hot topic"; "a hot new book"; "a hot love affair"; "a hot argument"
- Feeling or producing an uncomfortable sensation of heat
- (of food or drink) Prepared by heating and served without cooling
for this, i had to pick a word and draw what it would look like. immediately, electric popped into my mind. i drew all of this by hand in photoshop, and used a few filters.
RJ's pride and joy - a state of the art tankless water heater.
Related topics: hanging patio heaterusb fan heaterthe amish heaterbradford white hot water heater dealersglen convector heaterhills solar water heatermonarch patio heaterbest ceramic space heater