MOVIE THEMES RINGTONES. GOOD VIBRATIONS RINGTONE
Movie Themes Ringtones
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- (Ringtone (film)) Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- (Ringtone (song)) Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- (theme) a unifying idea that is a recurrent element in literary or artistic work; "it was the usual `boy gets girl' theme"
- The subject of a talk, a piece of writing, a person's thoughts, or an exhibition; a topic
- The first major constituent of a clause, indicating the subject-matter, typically being the subject but optionally other constituents, as in “poor he is not.”
- An idea that recurs in or pervades a work of art or literature
- (theme) provide with a particular theme or motive; "the restaurant often themes its menus"
- (theme) subject: the subject matter of a conversation or discussion; "he didn't want to discuss that subject"; "it was a very sensitive topic"; "his letters were always on the theme of love"
- M.O.V.I.E. is a video game written by Dusko Dimitrijevic for the ZX Spectrum and Amstrad CPC and was published by Imagine Software in 1986.
- A story or event recorded by a camera as a set of moving images and shown in a theater or on television; a motion picture
- Motion pictures generally or the motion-picture industry
- A movie theater
- a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement; "they went to a movie every Saturday night"; "the film was shot on location"
- A film, also called a movie or motion picture, is a story conveyed with moving images. It is produced by recording photographic images with cameras, or by creating images using animation techniques or visual effects. The process of filmmaking has developed into an art form and industry.
Watching Movie Clones
How many people do you know do one of the following things when watching a movie... (1)Sleep, they mustn't like the movie their watching, (2) Attentively watching, (3) Texting on their Mobile, and (4) Doing something completing other than watching the movie... This is only my third attempt to clone, I think I'm getting the hang of it.... Let me know what you think?
My life is live a movie... Some times with ups ,, But some times with downs... But still i do like this movie off my life