Cell phone ringtones mp3. Ringtones for att customers. Free good ringtones.
Cell Phone Ringtones Mp3
- Cell Phone is an award-winning Chinese comedy-drama film directed by Feng Xiaogang and starring Ge You, Zhang Guoli, Xu Fan and Fan Bingbing. It was first released on 18 December 2003 in Mainland China, and was subsequently screened at the Cleveland International Film Festival on 18 March 2005.
- call up by using a cellular phone; "If the train is late, I will cell phone you"
- A portable, wireless telephone, which changes antenna connections seamlessly during travel from one radio reception cell to another without losing the party-to-party call connection
- (Ringtone (song)) Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- (Ringtone (film)) Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 Audio Layer 3 (or III), more commonly referred to as MP3, is a patented digital audio encoding format using a form of lossy data compression.
- MP3 is M. Pokora's third studio album, which was released March 24, 2008 in France and will be available in 27 countries. The album is available in three editions: original, limited, and collector's.
- MP3 is the third major release by the band Marcy Playground. It was released on March 23, 2004.
cell phone ringtones mp3 - Motorola W388
Motorola W388 Unlocked Dual-Band Phone with Camera, Stereo FM Radio, MP3 Player and microSD Slot--International Version with Warranty (Black/White)
The handy W388 Black/White serves up both great mobile phone basics and a fantastic music experience, in a candy bar handset that you can show off with pride. Friendly features on the W388 such as long-lasting battery life, a mighty music player with motoID4, VGA camera and Motorola's proprietary CrystalTalk? audio-enhancing technology provide a dependable experience. Everything to Stay Connected: The W388 Black/White goes beyond basic phone features with multiple ways to stay in touch and up to approximately nine hours of talk time1. It can pack up to 750 text messages and 1000 phone contacts, and features an enhanced user interface, making it easy to create a text with one click. The W388 Black/White also offers Hinglish predictive text and regional support for seven African languages. Motorola's CrystalTalk technology enhances each phone call by helping reduce background noises, so users can hear and be heard.. Raising the Candy Bar: Value and a great music experience come together in true harmony on the W388. Clean lines and a slim design make it extremely pocket-portable and the no-nonsense keypad and large color display are simple to use. The W388 also supports a VGA camera with auto-timer capture, 4x zoom and auto save to snap pictures on a whim. It's Always Time for Music: The W388 proves its value even further with music features that keep consumers connected and entertained, including a dedicated music key. Consumers can make their ears dance with both an integrated digital audio player that supports MP3 and other popular formats, and an FM radio with RDS that can be played in stereo through headphones or on the W388's internal speaker. Store favorite songs on optional removable microSD cards with up to 2GB of memory and download new songs over the air via quick GRPS speeds.2,3Plus, discover the name and artist of your favorite tracks on the go with motoID4. Tell the world you've arrived without saying a word. The box includes: Handset (phone), Home charger, Stereo Headset, USB data cable, English Manual, Battery and Battery door.
Touch Screen Phone, Quad-Band, Dual SIM Card, GSM Network Quad-band Network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz Display: 2.2-inch touch screen Platform: MTK6225 Type: Bar phone Handwritten, keyboard dual-input Dual SIM card and standby Supports Bluetooth function Supports FM radio,MP3, MP4, Camera: 0.3MP resolutions digital camera Gravity sensor function Supports WAP, GPRS, video and audio recorder Battery: Li-ion battery, 700mAh Standby time: 175 hours Talktime: 3 hours Supports TF card With flashlight function Ringtone: MP3, MIDI and AMR Supports 2.0 DC adapter Multiple languages Dimensions: 106.5 x 48.0 x 15.5mm
Cell Phone pouch
Here's a little cell phone pouch I made for my daughter--we are giving her a cell phone for her 14th birthday (tomorrow) and I thought she might like a cute little pouch to keep it in! I made an extra one for my shop too! Think she will like it?