Makeup foundation brands. Instant eye makeup remover
Makeup Foundation Brands
- A body or ground on which other parts rest or are overlaid
- the basis on which something is grounded; "there is little foundation for his objections"
- lowest support of a structure; "it was built on a base of solid rock"; "he stood at the foot of the tower"
- A woman's supporting undergarment, such as a girdle
- The lowest load-bearing part of a building, typically below ground level
- an institution supported by an endowment
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The composition or constitution of something
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- Describe (someone or something) as something bad or shameful
- (brand) a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- Mark (an animal, formerly a criminal or slave) with a branding iron
- (brand) burn with a branding iron to indicate ownership; of animals
- Mark indelibly
- (brand) trade name: a name given to a product or service
makeup foundation brands - Sephora Brand
Sephora Brand Hydrating & Smoothing Foundation R35
What it is:
A moisturizing foundation, ideal of normal to dry or dehydrated skin.
What it does:
This nourishing liquid foundation contains sodium hyaluronate to deeply hydrate skin while immediately providing a smoother texture. The buildable formula let's you control the level of coverage, with a satin finish. Non-comedogenic.
What else you need to know:
The "R" and the "D" in the shade name reflects Sephora's French background. The "R" stands for Rosee (pink) and is for those with cool undertones. The "D" stands for Doree (gold) and is for those with warm or yellow undertones.
Size: 1 oz
Finding a foundation that flatters, brightens, hides and highlights has been my life’s work. I have unwittingly gone for too grey, too dark, too light, and, my real Achilles heel, too shiny. I kid you not, in the deep recesses of my cupboard, there is a make up bag full of foundations that simply looked better under the shop’s flattering light. Rimmel, Mac, Max Factor, Estee Lauder, I could go on. They’ve all failed me under the harshest conditions (basically a long car journey on a summer’s day). Now another problem I’ll share is a tad controversial, but I’m sure we’ve all been there. When I present myself to any beauty counter, the consultant, upon the sight of Asian skin, goes into pilot mode and heads for the deepest, darkest mahogany/coffee coloured foundation in stock. Needless to say, it’s not a good match. Anyway, in recent days I have stumbled upon a minor miracle, in the shape of Urban Decay’s Surreal Skin cream to powder. Prior to this purchase I have never actually even tried Urban Decay before. In fact, with its branding of skulls, butterflies, camels and dandelions, I always thought it was rather, well, chavvy. But beneath the awful design lies a flawless foundation, which after one outing, seems to have struck the balance of highlighting without frightening. Plus, as it sets as a powder, it doesn’t have the shiny effect left by other foundations I’ve tried. For now I’m happy with it, but I’m yet to embark on the acid test of a long journey on a hot day, let’s hope there’s a wedding to attend soon. So, given my relentless trial and error when searching for a foundation, I would impart following tips: 1) Always try before you buy – a smudge across the back of the hand will not do. 2) Never buy the same day – the beauty counter’s light is always flattering, so wait until you get home, check in the mirror and consult others before making that important decision. 3) Don’t be cajoled by the pushy consultant – if they choose a colour that’s wrong for you, say so and go for a better shade. 4) Ask you friends – I found out about Urban Decay through a friend, and don’t think I would have looked there otherwise. So ask others what works for them.
Revlon Colorstay Foundation
On the left, the current version of the foundation. On the right, an old version WITH A FUCKING PUMP!!!! Why the HELL did Revlon stop using a pump for this particular line of foundation???
makeup foundation brands
Healthy Skin Enhancer is an alternative to foundation that provides everything you need for softer, healthier and younger-looking skin in one beautiful step. This dermatologist-developed formula contains a vitamin-rich Retinol treatment to visibly smooth fine lines and reduce signs of aging. It nourishes skin and protects against future sun damage with a weightless SPF 20 moisturizer. Each skin-enhancing shade provides a sheer tint of color for a more even, naturally beautiful look. Available in six sheer shades. Each shade works on multiple skin tones for easier shade selection. Enjoy the power of three daily essentials in one beautiful step.