Free Online Photo Mixer : Street Photo Blog.
Free Online Photo Mixer
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an on-line database"
- With processing of data carried out simultaneously with its production
- While so connected or under computer control
- In or into operation or existence
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line industries"
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
- A photo finish
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Medias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
- A photograph
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- A machine or device for mixing things. esp. an electrical appliance for mixing foods
- A person considered in terms of their ability to mix socially with others
- sociable: a party of people assembled to promote sociability and communal activity
- A social gathering where people can make new acquaintances
- electronic equipment that mixes two or more input signals to give a single output signal
- club soda or fruit juice used to mix with alcohol
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- With the sheets eased
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free choice"
- Without cost or payment
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
Project 02: Web Interface Video Player
My advanced students have a project in lab that involves making three graphics for a website: a power meter (for a flash game of sorts), a masthead, and a video player. They don't have to make them all follow a similar theme or style, but I like it when they do. Here's my examples. This one is the video player.
I really enjoy a sort of mixed media process with projects like these. I used several Halloween costume sites and well as French art posters and old movie star photos to get the dancer. I drew her in Illustrator. The wallpaper is a pattern I also created in Illustrator borrowing from designs I found on different Henna sites. I also created the hearts, stars, and rays in Illustrator with the Pen Tool. The textures and shading were all done in Photoshop. The textures were taken from several images found on a texture site. Several textures were used, with blending modes and layer adjustments (curves, channel mixer, and hue/saturation.) The designs on the sides, backs of the chairs, and the center of the heart were also created in Illustrator based on Henna designs. I Live Traced the moon from an actual photograph and changes the colors with gradients in Illustrator. The light posts were also Live traced from photographs. The girls swinging from the ceiling were Live Traced from a royalty free clip art book I have, they were part of a complicated drawing originally and I had to go in and cut them out as well as do some surgery on recreating one of the feet because I didn't like how it looked in the original drawing. The hands pointing (video controls) were also used from a different royalty free clip art book. The lace was created from some scanned lace I found online. The place holder or the screen area is a screen shot from an old silent film. I'm not sure which, if anyone recognizes it, please let me know. Lastly, the opacity was adjusted. I created the surrounding vinette by created a fetahered edge mask in Photoshop that had a flat black color. The opacity level on this was adjusted as well. Enjoy!
Mixer Digital Summit
O Mixer Summit da Phonic e um Mixer Digital avancado com a usabilidade de um console analogico. O Phonic Summit e um mixer com 16 canais de entrada, com um conjunto de entradas XLR e de 1/4" por canal. A unidade possui diversas possibilidades atraves das saidas de 1/4", e saidas de control room e main XLR. Mas este mixer oferece muito mais que meras saidas e entradas! O Summit substitui o valor de um estudio inteiro em um pequeno e compacto sistema. Delay, EQ, processadores de dinamica sao encontrados em todas as saidas e entradas, dispensando a necessidade de utilizar processadores externos. Saidas Digitais AES/EBU estao inclusas e permitem expandir o escopo do seu sistema conectando-as em consoles digitais externos. O Mixer Digital Phonic nao e um dispositivo simplorio, mas sim poderoso o suficiente para atender multiplas aplicacoes como um mixer para som ao vivo, um mixer de monitoracao in ear no palco ou para producao profissional e gravacoes em estudio.