ANTIQUE SILVER SET. STERLING SILVER WHOLESALERS.
Antique Silver Set
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- Coat or plate with silver
- put: put into a certain place or abstract location; "Put your things here"; "Set the tray down"; "Set the dogs on the scent of the missing children"; "Place emphasis on a certain point"
- A group of people with common interests or occupations or of similar social status
- a group of things of the same kind that belong together and are so used; "a set of books"; "a set of golf clubs"; "a set of teeth"
- A group or collection of things that belong together, resemble one another, or are usually found together
- fit(p): (usually followed by `to' or `for') on the point of or strongly disposed; "in no fit state to continue"; "fit to drop"; "laughing fit to burst"; "she was fit to scream"; "primed for a fight"; "we are set to go at any time"
- A collection of implements, containers, or other objects customarily used together for a specific purpose
antique silver set - Tiffany Desk
Tiffany Desk Sets
In the dynamic first quarter of the 20th century, Louis Comfort Tiffany and his Tiffany Studios in New York City produced 24 distinctly different bronze desk-set patterns with nearly 1,000 different items sold separately, so that successful business leaders could decide which and how many they could arrange on their desks. The typical set might include inkwell, pen tray, paper rack, rocker blotter, and decorative ends for the desk blotter. Some patterns have a dozen or fewer items, but a few patterns have about 80 items available. Over 600 color photographs show most of the desk set items, with carefully researched text, including their Tiffany item numbers, markings, sizes, related pieces, and rarity, and an indispensible Master List of all the original Tiffany Studios items, including lamps, planters, match holders, etc., in numerical order. It will help to identify pieces never seen before and mismatched and put-together items. This is the most comprehensice collecting guide to the subject..
Antiqued Silver and Rose Quartz Necklace
Lovely victorian style necklace with lacey antiqued silver filigree wrapped around a rose quartz cabochon. Smooth round cabochon measures 25mm and is set into a heavily plated antiqued sterling silver setting. An antiqued silver filigree stamping wraps across the top of the stone and is embellished with a sparkling clear rhinestone crystal. Antiqued silver chain is interrupted with several beaded links made with Czech glass beads in a beautiful rose pink luster color. Choker length measuring 16 inches plus 2 1/2 inch extender chain.
Antique Silver Box BW IMG 4282
Macro photography of things that look ancient or old. History stuff. This is Caroline's Antique Silver Chess Set Box. For Macro Monday -- memories.