INSULIN PUMP HOLDERS - WILDEN PUMP DISTRIBUTORS - FISH TANK AIR PUMP
Insulin Pump Holders
- The insulin pump is a medical device used for the administration of insulin in the treatment of diabetes mellitus, also known as continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion therapy.
- An insulin-delivering device about the size of a deck of cards that can be worn on a belt or kept in a pocket. An insulin pump connects to narrow, flexible plastic tubing that ends with a needle inserted just under the skin.
- A portable device for people with diabetes that injects insulin at programmed intervals in order to regulate blood sugar levels. ( 4-19 )
- (holder) the person who is in possession of a check or note or bond or document of title that is endorsed to him or to whoever holds it; "the bond was marked `payable to bearer'"
- A person who holds something
- The possessor of a trophy, championship, or record
- (holder) a holding device; "a towel holder"; "a cigarette holder"; "an umbrella holder"
- (holder) a person who holds something; "they held two hostages"; "he holds the trophy"; "she holds a United States passport"
- A device or implement for holding something
insulin pump holders - Invisible Insulin
Invisible Insulin Pump Holder Worn on the Inside of Your Clothing
InviaPump If you are a diabetic or you live with one, you know there are new challenges in life. INVISAPUMP is a revolutionary way to wear your insulin pump INSIDE your clothes with easy access to bolus when you need to. Conveniently designed with comfort and concealment in mind, the INVISAPUMP (Patent Pending) attaches quickly and securely underneath your pant waistband or skirt, so that your pump is invisible to others. Great for both men and women, it is virtually invisible when worn "under" your skirt or inside your pants. The INVISAPUMP is made of soft leather like material, with a scratch resistant window that enables you to see your pump buttons clearly, an unbreakable belt clip, and durable nylon webbing. A simple idea maybe, but the best things in life are simple. The INVISAPUMP is guaranteed to be free of any defects in workmanship or material for life and is shipped from the USA. Case: Length - 3 ? " Width - 2" Height - ? " Clear Window: Length - 2 5/8 " Width - 1 5/8 " We have tested the product with the following insulin pumps: Minimed 512/515, 712/715, 722 Animas IR 1000, IR1200, IR1250, PLUS NEW Animas 2020 Disetronic H Tron Accu - Chek Spirit
Zorro had to get into shot (I have camera set up on stand) - at this point - pump is starting to slide. I've been going up/down stairs of house, and doing stuff that I would do, just to test out the leg cuff.
Leg cuff is now at the point where my tubing will start to stretch - and if I was wearing my regular skirt length - it would be flashing it's pearly whites at viewers.
insulin pump holders
Stop fumbling with the pump on your belt. You went on the pump for flexibility, why are you still wearing it on your belt? The Leg-Thing is made of soft,lycra-spandex and is worn like the top of a sock on the calf. Put the pump down your pant leg and into the leg-thing. The specially designed pocket, holds your pump secure with a Velcro closure. Having lunch with friends or a client? need to bolus? just set your pump on vibrate mode, and bolus right thru your pant leg. You will never have to look at your pump to bolus again, while no one suspects a thing. Great for long dresses too. Available in Black or White.