Pacer Custom Wheels - Game Steering Wheels - Jesse James Truck Wheels.
Pacer Custom Wheels
- (Custom wheel) The term custom wheel refers to the wheels of a vehicle which have either been modified from the vehicle manufacturer's standard or have replaced the manufacturer's standard.
- (Custom wheel) A special wheel with attractive styling, usually alloy, available as an aftermarket accessory, designed to make a car look more sporty
- A horse bred or trained to have a distinctive lateral gait in which both legs on the same side are lifted together, used in some types of racing
- Pacer was The Amps' only LP. It was released on October 31, 1995. The album is titled after the first track.
- a horse used to set the pace in racing
- A pacesetter
- a horse trained to a special gait in which both feet on one side leave the ground together
pacer custom wheels - McGard 64010
McGard 64010 Chrome Bulge Cone Seat Style Lug Nuts (1/2" - 20 Thread Size) - Set of 4
Chrome plated lug nuts lead a tough life. Think about it, harsh elements, nasty corrosive wheel cleaners and lead-foot drivers. Not to mention overzealous impact guns and loose fitting lug wrenches. This kind of treatment destroys ordinary lug nuts which turns even the best looking wheels ugly. Tough Nuts can take the punishment and keep your wheels looking beautiful. Tough Nuts are guaranteed for life not to rust, chip or peel. They are manufactured in the USA to meet or exceed O.E.M. standards for safety and durability. Every lug nut is fully machined from restricted chemistry steel made specifically for McGard and through-hardened for its unsurpassed level of safety. McGard’s plating process includes three layers of nickel and one layer of microporous chrome producing a superior finish while protecting against rust. Tough Nuts are designed and built for the real world, because life is tough. Bulge Style Cone Seat lug nuts have an extended seating surface that is designed to match the wider seating surface used on some aluminum wheels. For use with steel or aluminum wheels with exposed decorative lug nuts that are tapered at the bottom.
Pacers visit the Zoo
Pacer players Roy Hibbert & Stephen Graham visit the Indianapolis Zoo for Clarian's initiative to help families get fit.
Another concept drawing of our Pacer. This time it's black. Wheels are from an Australian Falcon XR8.