LOGITECH STEERING WHEEL G25 : HOT WHEELS WALL STICKERS : 16.5 STEEL WHEELS
Logitech Steering Wheel G25
- The wheel of a ship is the modern method of adjusting the angle of the rudder, in turn changing the direction of the boat or ship. It is also called the helm, together with the rest of the steering mechanism.
- A wheel that a driver rotates in order to steer a vehicle
- A steering wheel (also called a driving wheel or hand wheel) is a type of steering control in vehicles and vessels (ships and boats).
- a handwheel that is used for steering
- Logitech International S.A. (, ), headquartered in Romanel-sur-Morges, Switzerland, is the holding company for Logitech Group, a Swiss peripheral-device maker. Logitech makes peripheral devices for PCs, including keyboards, mice, game controllers and webcams.
- (G-25-S) Medium-mu triode, dual detector diode for 2.0 volt storage battery radios. Glass type 1B5/25S used for replacement.
logitech steering wheel g25 - Logitech G25
Logitech G25 Racing Wheel
Put on your head gear and slide your fingers over premium materials and hand-crafted components. Stand before a team of racing fanatics dedicated to providing the most realistic driving experience possible. With the G25 Racing Wheel, Logitech is taking sim racing controls to the next level, and we'd like you to come along for the ride. The G25's unique dual-motor force feedback transmission delivers powerful, high-fidelity force effects to the hand-stitched leather wheel, so you can feel under-and oversteer before you're on the barrier. Place your car in gear with the leather shift knob and adjust the speed you want with the sequential shift mode. Slam on the brakes without worrying about steering off course. With stainless steel gas, brake and clutch pedals, you’ll always stay on track. So, sit down, turn off the lights, and crank up the sound. You're not playing games anymore! With the G25, you're racing.
Amazon.com Product Description Real metal. Real leather. Real racing. Premium materials. Hand-crafted components. A team of racing fanatics dedicated to providing the most realistic driving experience possible. With the G25 Racing Wheel, Logitech is taking sim racing controls to the next level, and we'd like you to come along for the ride. The G25's unique dual-motor force feedback transmission delivers powerful, high-fidelity force effects to the hand-stitched leather wheel, so you can feel under-and oversteer before you're on the barrier.
Sit down, turn off the lights, and crank up the sound. You're not playing games anymore; with the G25, you're racing.
Six-speed shifter with push-down reverse gear
Choose exactly the right gear for the turn. Plus a leather-wrapped shift knob so you can drive in style! Sequential shift mode
Provides backward compatibility. Logitech's exclusive carpet grip system
Holds fast to the carpet to provide a realistic driving experience.
Dual-motor force feedback
The mechanism is smooth, quiet, and powerful. Stainless steel gas, brake, and clutch pedals
Eliminates flex from the pedals, so you can brake and accelerate with more precision. The clutch pedal makes heel-and-toe downshifting possible, keeping your gear changes quick and your RPMs high. 11" leather-wrapped steering wheel rim
With the 900-degree wheel rotation and hand-stitched leather, the wheel provides a realistic driving experience.
PC with Pentium processor or compatible
256 MB RAM
20 MB of available hard disk space
Windows XP or Windows Vista
PlayStation 2 or PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system
Games that support Logitech Force Feedback
Logitech G25 Racing Wheel (steering wheel)
Gas, brake, and clutch pedals
1-year limited warranty
PCB of Logitech G25 Racing Wheel
I was asked to have a look at a faulty Logitech G25 Racing Wheel, a USB steering wheel with force-feedback. It has a 24V, 1.75A power supply, but the internal fuse is 3.5A and hasn't blown, even though the PCB causes a direct short. At least one of the H-bridge motor driver dual MOSFETs has shorted, I think, although it's not clear how/why that causes a power supply short. The MOSFETs are IRF7342 (dual P-channel) and IRF7103 (dual N-channel)
Racing Sim Wheel
Logitech g25 wheel, will be replacing the steering wheel soon with a car one..
logitech steering wheel g25
* This is just for the adjustable stand with the attachment for the gear shifter. This fits the G25/G27 Logitech Wheels, included is the attachment for the gear shifter. Note this is just for the stand, the game wheel is not provided. * Editor's Notes: This deluxe model is based on the same design we use for the Standard Model, but we made it wider and heavier. We believe you will love both the G25/G27 models in play, really a matter of personal choice of which one suits your needs. * Weighs Eighteen pounds (Three pounds heavier than the Standard G25/G27 Model, and two inches wider for more stability). * Fully Adjustable: Hinges at the base (can pull the wheel towards the player well past vertical, allows for playing comfortably from a deep chair or couch), and the wheel surface. The back stop can be adjusted forward or backward so your pedal base has a fixed stop location. The height of the wheel adjusts up and down. * Quick adjustments. At each key adjustment location, at the base and the height, there are sturdy levers for release or hold in place. No clumsy knobs to turn (or to hit with your knee!), just one easy motion to adjust and tighten. You will love this feature! * Wheel mounts with bolts (provided), to the adjustable top mounting plate. Allen wrench and box end wrench provided. * Gear shift mounts with bolts (provided), to the adjustable top mounting plate. Allen wrench and box end wrench provided. * Quality is outstanding as you would expect. All parts are well engineered and made to take the "loving" abuse you demand in your equipment and remain looking beautiful.