17 INCH CUSTOM WHEELS - WHEEL BEARING CAPS - BEST PC STEERING WHEELS.
17 Inch Custom Wheels
- (Custom wheel) The term custom wheel refers to the wheels of a vehicle which have either been modified from the vehicle manufacturer's standard or have replaced the manufacturer's standard.
- (Custom wheel) A special wheel with attractive styling, usually alloy, available as an aftermarket accessory, designed to make a car look more sporty
- A unit used to express other quantities, in particular
- A unit of linear measure equal to one twelfth of a foot (2.54 cm)
- a unit of length equal to one twelfth of a foot
- column inch: a unit of measurement for advertising space
- A very small amount or distance
- edge: advance slowly, as if by inches; "He edged towards the car"
- seventeen: being one more than sixteen
- seventeen: the cardinal number that is the sum of sixteen and one
- Year 17 (XVII) was a common year starting on Friday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar.
17 inch custom wheels - Motegi Racing
Motegi Racing FF7 (Series MR2378) Glossy Black - 17 x 7 Inch Wheel
The Motegi Racing MR2378 FF7 wheel with its street inspired spokes and contrasting details make you look race ready. Tuner styling with its seven spoke design this wheel features a glossy black machined finish and unique rivet details around the lip. One-piece painted aluminum with center cap and a one year finish and a lifetime structural warranty. Motegi Racing wheels are the only tuner wheels that are purpose-built for professional-level competition in drag racing, drifting and road racing. Our street wheels have the perfect blend of attitude, performance and style with the latest technology and finishes.
1987 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible
Exterior: Yellow Interior: Graphite Top Color: Black Body Style: Convertible Engine: 350 Transmission: Automatic with Overdrive Horsepower: 240 Odometer: 47,717 Stk Number: C87A071510 VIN: 1G1YY3182H5100867 Price:Sold Options: AM/FM Radio CD Player Custom Stereo System Premium Sound Electronic Climate Control Power Seating Tilt Wheel Telescopic Wheel Shoulder Seat Belts Anti-Lock Brakes Custom Wheels Chrome Wheels 17 Inch Front Wheels 17 Inch Rear Wheels Safety Checked Locally Owned Owner History Available We Sold Vehicle Previously Call Telephone 503-256-5384 8705 SE Stark ST Portland or
1969 Chevrolet Camaro convertible
Exterior: Red Interior: White Top Color: White Body Style: Convertible Engine: 350 Transmission: 4-Speed Manual Horsepower: 300 Odometer: 111,204 Stk Number: C69D081310 VIN: 124679N538123 Price: Sold Options: Power Steering Power Brakes AM/FM Radio Cassette Deck Custom Stereo System Tilt Wheel New Motor Custom Wheels Aluminum Wheels 17 Inch Front Wheels 18 Inch Rear Wheels