Simple task management (Trello)
What is it?
Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, Trello tells you what's being worked on, who's working on what, and where something is in a process
Who is it for?
SIL staff. An sil.org email account is required.
Who do I contact?
What GTIS Does
GTIS will deliver:
- JIRA, Smartsheet and/or Trello platform spaces as best fits your situation, for work tracking and project visibility
- The options to have these spaces locked down to a select few individuals, or open for broader collaboration
- Searchable topical information
- Email notifications of updates
What You Do
The client will need to provide an engaged contact who can provide or assist GTIS in discovering the following types of information:
- The nature of the work to be tracked
- The staff members who will administer and populate these tools