Name: Sagar Sunil Waghmare
- Masters of Engineering (M.E) in Plastics Engineering, ICT-Matunga (Formerly UDCT-Mumbai), ICT-Mumbai, India. (2011-2013)
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.Tech) in Plastics and Polymer Engineering, MIT-Aurangabad, Dr. BabaSaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, India. (2008-2011)
- Diploma in Polymer and Plastics engineering from IOPE- Lonere (Dr.BATU), Lonere, Raigad, India. (2005-2008)
Research Area: Plastic Processing, Plastic product designing, TP-Elastomers, FRP, Corrosion resistant polymers, Inks and Coatings.
Total Experience: 6 Years 4 Months
A person with "Can do" Personality aiming to increase knowledge.
"Knowledge increases by sharing and not by Saving"
- Indian Plastic Institute (IPI) Faculty Co-ordinator - Arranging Seminars, Conferences, and Guest lectures from industry point-of-view.
- Google App coordinator - Departmental Admin. handing google accounts and activities related to users.
- Industry Institute Interaction Member - Collaboration with Industrial and arranging visit to industries related to Printing and Packaging Technology as a part of syllabus.