Dr. Manasi Karkare
Educational Qualifications: M.Sc. Ph.D. (Physics)
Total Experience: 29 yrs 10 months
Research Area: Nanomaterials,
Microwave Transmission Lines
About Dr. Manasi Karkare..........
- Currently working as Dean, First year Engineering and HOD, Humanities and Applied Sciences with 30 yrs of teaching experience.
- Has completed Ph.D. in Microwave Transmission Lines and has been working as Associate Professor.
- Received Gold Medal for being topper in the University at postgraduate level.
- Completed two university funded Research Projects on Nanomaterials
- 12 research papers in International and National Journals and conferences including paper in Springer’s International Nano letters 2014.
- Has authored three books – 1)Nanotechnology Fundamentals and Applications,
2)Applied Physics –I (Forth edition is released on Aug 1, 2017)
- Has been appointed as a Member of Syllabus Framing Committee for Applied Physics by Mumbai University
- Has been nominated as Subject Expert for conducting Faculty Interviews of Applied Physics by Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University.
- Incharge of Internal Complaint Committee
- Incharge of Admission Committee
- Member of Academic Council
- Member of R&D committee