Official Scope of Work
Here is the official scope of work details to help you with what will be available to request from your development team. Basically if you have a clear vision of what you need, we can pretty much do it.
- Background Scripts for core G Suite apps (Sheets, Slides, Docs etc)
- Scripts to calculate Sheets data
- Scripts to format Docs pages or insert data from a Sheet
- Export a Doc to PDF to a Folder
- Adding functions into Sheets, Slides or Docs
- Scripts for Sheets with standard menus (no HTML/CSS design)
- Scripts to manage Google Drive files/Data
- Timers and scheduled triggers for a specific function
- Tailor an existing script to your needs
- Updates and security patches/enhancements for existing scripts
- Update any existing Apps Script
If your scope of work isn't mentioned here, just ask as we are happy to accommodate your requests and may be simpler than you think to create.
Outside of the Scope of Work
Below are the items that would require custom work and are billed in 15 minute increments on our standard hourly rate.
- New Scripts that require connection to external applications via API
- New Custom UI HTML/CSS design
- New Scripts that link to a service outside of any core G Suite Service
- G Suite add-ons for core products
- Projects or Tasks with no clear description or idea will require a consultation fee
- Scripts that require authorisation workflows outside of the standard Script Auth process