Bear Tracks Episode 2
Welcome to Bear Tracks outlining the launch of The Shelbyville Central Education Foundation. This foundation seeks to explore new ways of funding to support those creative and innovative classroom ideas that may be pushed aside due to insufficient local, state, and federal funds.
- Mission: The Education Foundation will promote and support creativity, innovation, and excellence in the SCS community.
- Encourage academic excellence through generation and distribution of funds not readily available through local, state, and federal tax revenue.
- Recognize student and alumni accomplishments.
- Recognize faculty and staff accomplishments
- Support innovative and creative programs which provide enriched classroom educational experiences.
- Support extra-curricular programs to enhance the school experience.