Summer Resource Fair
Everyone is welcome and invited to come participate in the:
PTSA Eagle Family night
Wednesday, April 10th
from 6:30 - 8:00pm
in the cafeteria at WASH
(a light dinner will be served from 6pm - 6:30pm)
It's that time of year...
Interested in being part of the PTSA Executive Board next year? CONTACT US!
GWHS eBoard Elected Positions
- President: Sets agenda for eBoard and General meetings working with the eBoard and school leadership. De facto member of all committees except the nominating committee.
- Executive Vice President: Usually a key player and lead on all volunteer positions and fills in for the president when needed.
- Treasurer: Tracks income and expenses. Monitors and reports on budget to actuals. Manages accounts receivable and payable. Reconciles bank accounts. Presents treasury report to eBoard and General membership.
- Secretary: Records and coordinates approval of eBoard and general meeting minutes. Manages meeting dates., times and locations. Sets calendar appointments with notifications.
- Auditor: Performs audit of First Half and Annual report of fiscal year for the PTSA.
- Historian: Tracks membership attendance. Stores special documentation for PTSA.
- Communications VP: Publishes monthly eNewsletter via MailChimp. (Experience helpful, but not necessary.)
- Membership VP: Solicits and tracks new memberships. Maintains membership database and voting roster. Excel database skills required.
- Events & Planning VP: Works with eBoard and school leadership to source parent education speaker presentations for general membership meetings.
- Parking Lot fundraising lead: Coordinates the planning and staffing of two parking lot fundraising activities: Outside Lands in August and Hardly Strictly Bluegrass in October.
- Annual Fund lead: Coordinates the fielding of the annual fund ask. Works with treasurer to track donations. Coordinates with membership to track members.
- Hospitality coordinator: Coordinates the planning and procurement of food and beverage for general meetings / Eagle Family nights, and other special events - registration day, and FLI.
- Parliamentarian: Maintains bylaws and assures meetings and processes follow rule of (by)law.
GWHS PTSA Board 2018-19
President - Joe Murray
Secretary - Susanne Lissak
Treasurer - Tom Robinson
Auditor - Rosalind Ng
VP/Events & Planning: Deborah Taylor
VP of Communication - Kim Kyllo
Parliamentarian - Deborah Robinson
Fundraising Chair -
Membership Chair - Gail Machin
Teacher Representative - Kim Ellis
Beacon Representative - Robert Hand II
Principal - Susan Saunders