Gradebook for All
Coming August 2017!
SFUSD will be transitioning from School Loop to Synergy Gradebook, Family Portal and Student Portal. Families, students, teachers, and staff will soon be able to get up-to-date information on grades, attendance, assignments, and more on a single system.
View the trailer
Download the flier
We are committed to improving the way we share vital information among teachers, district staff, students, and their families. Transitioning to Synergy Gradebook allows us to break through the current limitations of School Loop to increase information access and enhance the way we share and exchange information.
We recognize you may have concerns about this transition, especially if you have invested considerable time becoming familiar, efficient and effective with School Loop as a communication tool. Our Department of Technology team is working diligently to support a smooth transition, and we apologize for any inconvenience.
Benefits of Synergy Gradebook
- One login per family, regardless of the number of children and which school they attend
- One login for teachers and district staff to check attendance and grades
- Greater clarification and standardization of SFUSD grading practices and policies
- Increased security and confidentiality of student and parent information
- Actionable real-time student performance information
- Improved translation options
- Improved accessibility