This is a mobile device friendly web site. On your mobile device, click the 3-bar menu icon to view the menu of available pages.
New to the Senior Roundtables?
- The Senior Roundtable meetings are drop-in meetings that don't require preregistration.
- We currently make use of LinkedIn and Facebook to help with group communications. Click this link LinkedIn to visit the LinkedIn page to find out how to join LinkedIn and the Senior Roundtable LinkedIn group. Click this link Facebook to visit the Facebook page to find out how to join Facebook and the Senior Roundtables Facebook group.
- To attend meetings, find the one you want to attend by visiting the Senior Roundtable LinkedIn group https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2518275 or the Senior Roundtables Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/seniorroundtables/ Each group has their own way of doing things so introduce yourself when you arrive and if available, sign-in at the meeting whereat you'll get membership signup information.
Why LinkedIn and Facebook?
- Self managed; you set up and maintain your profile exactly the way you want it.
- Comprehensive; it has extensive array of features and benefits.
- Well supported; Your investment in time and effort to learn it will be well worth your while.
- Member Participation; Value is added by your participation. Use the discussion feature to communicate with the group. 'Comment' on and 'Like' discussions you find interesting and important.