Privacy & T&C's
SlipStream Intuitive Training is committed to protecting personal information collected from you through Seminars, Training and Coaching Services provided to you. Personal information includes things like the you name, age, address, email and phone number. For a more detailed list of what personal information is please refer to the next section in this policy.
By providing your details to us, you are agreeing that we may contact you, either by phone, email or SMS, to make you aware of new training and coaching packages and complimentary services that we provide through SlipStream Intuitive Training as well as through our Mentors and Partners. These communications can come from SlipStream Intuitive Training or our Trusted Mentors and Partners.
We strive to protect data transmitted to us over the internet but because such transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, we do not warrant the security of personal information transmitted in this way, but we will make every effort to make it secure on our own systems.
Information collected by us will not be rented, sold or licensed to anyone else. It may be necessary for us to hold records for an extended period of time. However, when the information is no longer of use to us, we may destroy or de-identify it in a manner that protects your privacy. Likewise, you have the option of requesting that your details be deleted from our databases at any time. Personal information held by us is available for your review in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act. All requests for review or deletion of your personal information should be submitted to email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
Collection of Personal and Sensitive Information
Your personal information may be collected when you deal with us by mail, telephone, fax, e-mail, social media, or when you submit your details via our website or a online form, or paper form. If you are a person engaged by a client to interact with us or other member of the public we may collect personal information by these methods for the purposes for which you provide it. The kinds of personal information we would collect might include:
- Contact details
- Personal Interests
- Career Preferences and History
- Personal Family Information
- Current Personal Situation
- Other information that will help us to match you with a suitable Mentor
Your personal and sensitive information may be used in connection with:
- Discussion an appropriate Training of Coaching Package with Mentors;
- Discussion on providing Complimentary Services to You with Partners
Who your personal and sensitive information may be disclosed to:
- Mentors we partner with;
- Companies we partner with to provide complimentary services;
- Financial institutions for Banking and Transfer purposes;
- Other organisations involved in our normal business practices, including our agents and contractors; and
- Any person with a lawful entitlement to obtain the information.
How we hold your personal information:
Your information may be stored in hard copy or electronic format, in storage facilities that we own and operate ourselves, or that are owned and operated by our service providers. The security of your personal information is important to us and we take reasonable steps to protect it from misuse, interference and loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
While we take these steps to maintain the security of your information, you should be aware of the many information security risks that exist today and take appropriate care to help safeguard your information.
If you do not give us the information we seek:
- We may be limited in our ability to match you with a suitable Mentor; and
- We may be limited in our ability to support you through Training, Coaching and Seminar Services.
You can gain access to your information to correct it if it is wrong.
The Privacy Act sets out your rights to see and have a copy of personal and sensitive information about you that we hold. If you wish to exercise this right, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your request within 30 days.
How to contact our Privacy Officer:
Terms and Conditions
1. Thank you for accepting our offer to present the Seminar Services to you. By placing an Order, you acknowledge that you have read these Terms and Conditions and agree that the placement of an Order, together with these Terms and Conditions, forms a contract between you and Slipstream Intuitive Training.
a.) The event is a private event, hosted by Slipstream Intuitive Training. During the event, as well as being provided with training and other content, attendees will be given the opportunity to purchase further training, seminar services they may find valuable. Attendees are under no obligation to purchase any product at the event and any purchases made are at the attendee’s own discretion. For the duration of this private event, Slipstream Intuitive Training will consider the avenue as their normal place of business. – See more at: slipstreamit.com.au
Time and Place
2. Your booking tickets, payment of the Investment to us entitles you to:
a.) Attend the location during the Seminar Hours to receive the Seminar Services; and
b.) To receive a copy of the Materials.
3. We may change the Speakers, the Hours, the Dates and/or Location and:
a.) We shall have no liability to you; and
b.) You shall make no claim against us (including for a refund), or costs incurred in respect of the same.
Investment and Payment
4. You must pay to us in consideration of the Seminar Services:
a.) The Investment Sum in one lump sum on the placing of the Order by you, deduction or counterclaim; or
b.) If we have agreed that you may pay by Instalment, you must pay each Instalment to us in full and without set off or deduction the Instalment Sum on the Instalment Payment Date.
5. If you do not pay us the Investment Sum within 3 working days or where a payment by multiple Instalments is agreed, we reserve the right to add an Instalment Payment Surcharge to the total Investment Sum.
6. Payments made under this agreement must be made by the means specified in the Order.
7. If you fail to meet the instalment, and after 8 business days, we reserve the right to put your account on hold, without further delivery of services to you, until such time you can bring your account up to date and continue the instalment payments as originally agreed.
8. If Payments are not made by the due dates, the Seminar Services may be cancelled and no refund or credit will be given.
Cooling Off Period or Refunds
9. Note that there is a cooling off period of 2 weeks after placing an Order. If, at any time after this 2 weeks or for whatever reason, you decide you do not wish to receive the Seminar Services, you will not be eligible for a refund of any monies you have paid to us under this agreement. See more at:
10. In the event that you are unable to attend the event you have booked and paid for you can transfer your ticket to a nominated new attendee or next edition of the event subject to notify us and providing us with their full contact details at least 60 days before the event starts. An administration fee of $47 will apply.
Complimentary tickets to any event, including those issued as bonuses when purchasing a main event, may not be transferred either to a new attendee or to an alternative event.
11. We may cancel the Seminar Services for any reason by written notice to you. We will also refund you the investment you have actually paid to us within 20 business days of giving you notice of cancellation. We shall have no further liability to you in respect of the cancellation.
12. You acknowledge that you shall not be entitled, and shall not claim a refund other than by strict compliance with clause 11. You further acknowledge that this is an essential term of this agreement on which we rely.
13. You acknowledge:
a.) That neither Slipstream Intuitive Training, any of our representatives or any person we engage to perform the Seminar Services (“Relevant Persons”) is an investment advisor or licensed by ASIC or any other governmental authority to provide investment advice;
b.) That the Relevant Persons do not purport to provide investment advice or operate an investment advice business (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001); and
c.) We may pay commissions to the third parties arising from your entering into this agreement.
Ticket Sale and Resale
14. Event Tickets may not be transferred, be resolved, offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods and services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer without the prior Written consent of Slipstream Intuitive Training. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
Scalping warning: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
15. If the Seminar Services as contemplated by this Agreement are prevented or cancelled because of an act of God, an inevitable accident, fire, blackout, flood or any other calamity, or if by reason of strikes, or lockouts, or any other events beyond the direct control of both parties, then the promoter may at its option either postpone the Seminar Services from the original Seminar Services date or cancel and refund as per clause 11.
16. All notices or other communications must be made to the addresses specified in the Order Form.
17. The non – exercise of or delay in exercising any power or right of a party does not operate as a waiver of that power or right, nor does any single exercise of ay power or right preclude any other or further exercise of it; or the exercise of any other power or right. A power or right may only be waived in writing, signed by the party to be bound by the waiver.
18. Should any provision of this agreement be held by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, invalid, and unenforceable or in conflict with any rule, statute, ordinance or regulation the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected.
19. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. Any prior arrangements, agreement, representations, or undertakings are superseded.
20. We reserve the right to alter speakers and course content at any time without notice.
Non – Disclosure Agreement
21. Client hereby acknowledges that they will be trained in material considered “trade secret” and confidential in nature. Client agrees to not disclose any techniques nor comments about the event of any kind to others, via forum, message boards, private emails, blogs or other venue. If Client does disclose any information about the event then they admit to damages and breach of contract and will be subject to litigation and damages. Client agrees not to create, nor partner nor associate with any person, any kind of product related to Slipstream Intuitive Training, including but not limited to e-books, special reports, audio or video files, public postings of content, or any other derived materials. Client shall not record any portion of the event, unless explicit permission is given at the event.
22. Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Slipstream Intuitive Training against all loss or damages that a client may suffer as a result by Slipstream Intuitive Training and its speakers and associates and any of its affiliates and representatives from any breach of these terms and conditions any other cause or alleged cause of any kind. Slipstream Intuitive Training reserves the right to alter terms and conditions with prior notice.