Intermountain Heart Center
Medical Records Upload
You have arrived at our secure website.
The secure site is aesthetically less sophisticated than our regular website but protects your personal health information in a way that regular sites can not.
You can securely send private and personal information through any of our secure sites.
You can also chat with us live or drop off messages (not HIPPA secure) to us with Web Chat at the bottom right hand corner or our regular website.
Medical records options are reviewed on our regular website
See our website link regarding medical records. Below is a summary...
We need all your medical records from every facility where you have been treated
We will be happy to send records requests when you come in for your visit. You can facilitate collecting and updating your medical records by following these instructions.
There are 4 options:
- Upload your records to a secure folder so your records can be transferred to our system.
- Request access to your own secure medical records folder where you may access your uploaded records at any time.
- Send medical records to us by email.
- Have your medical records faxed to us.
To upload your records to a secure folder:
- Have your medical records accessible on a computer drive.
- Scroll to Google Dropbox at the bottom of this form.
- Enter your name in the field below.
- Click the "Choose File" button and navigate to the file you want to upload.
- Click the "Upload File" button.
- Your records will be uploaded to us, transferred to our electronic medical record system, then deleted.
- You will not have access to the uploaded records.
To upload your records to your own secure folder:
- Click here to request your own secure medical records folder.
- If approved, we will create a folder for you which you can access with your gmail account.
- You will receive an email response when your folder has been created.
- Upload your medical records.
- Your records will be transferred to our system but not deleted out of your personal folder.
- You can upload, review, download, and delete records within your folder as desired.
To send us your records by email:
- Click here to request secure email.
- If approved, you will receive a secure reply.
- Send you medical records to us as an email attachment in the secure reply.
To fax your records to us:
- Complete and sign the medical release form here.
- Send the medical release form to the facility that has your medical records. They will fax your records to us.
- (We will do this for you when you come for your office visit if you wish).