Thanks for stopping by! Please check back regularly for happenings and updates to your 5th grade classroom.
Look for the homework in red on the weekly schedule below. (KEEP SCROLLING)
- Do you want to see pictures of your children in class? Join Homeroom and get the app on your phone:
I've created a classroom album called “Mrs. Budden's Class 2017-2018” where I'll be posting photos, videos and more. To join the album and get updates when new things are posted, click on this link: https://gethomeroom.com/i/94APZBFL I'm looking forward to giving you a window into the classroom!
The link for Mrs. Albin's website: https://sites.google.com/sechristianschool.org/pamalbin/home
Book orders are Due November 30. Our goal is $50.00 this month to order more books for the classroom. there are some great books for Christmas!
- Handwriting http://www.k5learning.com/cursive-writing-worksheets/cursive-alphabet
- Tween Tribune https://www.tweentribune.com/
- Biome Project Description https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fVHG-7avilSfWYkCvZ8-QoaMgd2aqc718kEFEBjEdvc/edit
- World War One Project: Due Dec 4: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kyjLxDcfXrIAuYbh3J8yv5WDje_u-IZR0mBKYUA15Z0/edit?usp=sharing
- Message in a Bottle Due November 27: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G-w4WmGMgyx6AzuDF0GLNX7kWB7DZe5R0d_ZCD52nbo/edit?usp=sharing
Lesson Plan for week of September 18 (Click on link)