ML Journal Club
PDSG's Journal Club meets once ever ~two weeks during the school year. Students take turns presenting research papers, usually as slides or a Jupyter notebook. You do NOT need to be an expert or have understood the paper to attend! Dinner is always served during meetings (usually pizza).
Please check the calendar to see when the next journal club meeting will take place. If you'd like to give a presentation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring 2019 Journal Club Papers:
- Levani Zandarashvili “An Empirical Model of Large-Batch Training”
- Vishnu Rachakonda "A Style-Based Generator Architecture for Generative Adversarial Networks"
- Sam Ryan "Hidden Technical Debt in Machine Learning Systems"
- Robert Ivancic "The Feature Importance Ranking Measure"
- Rachael Creager "Federated Learning for Mobile Keyboard Prediction"
- Yancy Zhang "Auto-Encoding Variational Bayes"