Business & Marketing Technology
The Business and Marketing Department administers a variety of programs and courses to help prepare students for college degrees and career fields in the business arena. Career and Technical Student Organizations FBLA and DECA offer a differentiated and application-based curriculum for students pursuing a career focus in a business program, bringing relevance and real-world connections to the classroom. The department is working to increase the amount of industry certifications achieved by Arkansas students. It is the mission of the Business and Marketing Department that every student who completes a business program of study has the skills and credentials to achieve a successful career in their chosen field.
Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA)
- https://code.org/- Curriculum for K-12 computer science
- https://ozobot.com/- Robots to code, create, and connect with
- https://www.mathplayground.com/logic_robot_islands.html- Math Playground is a popular learning site filled with math games, logic puzzles and a variety of problem solving activities. It provides a safe place for children to learn and explore math concepts at their own pace.
- https://www.wix.com/- Creating websites/portfolio
- https://www.weebly.com/- Create a free website, store or blog
- https://prezi.com/- Presentation software (create, present, analyze)
- http://www.livebinders.com/- Organize your resources in an online ebinder
Hamburg partnership with Simmons Bank 10/11/18