"Warning Signs & How to Start the Conversation"
Please note that the chat feature mentioned in this webinar was only available during the live stream.
If you have questions or concerns about your child, please contact your student's counselor directly.
- SDUHSD Suicide Prevention Resources
- Society for the Prevention of Teen Suicide: “Talking to Kids About Suicide”
- The Trevor Project Support Program for Families (LGTBQ Youth)
- The Jason Foundation Parent Resource Program
- Crisis Text Line (Text 741741 to text with a trained Crisis Counselor)
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255