Welcome Future Waves!
Welcome to the San Dieguito Union High School District and Oak Crest Middle School, home of the WAVES! We are looking forward to having your student join us next year, and we are here to help with the transition to our middle school. Below is information that will assist you in getting your student enrolled in SDUHSD and registered at Oak Crest Middle School for the 2019-2020 school year. Please contact our Counseling Office (760) 753-6241 x3306 should you have questions.
- If you are new to the area or coming from a private school and Oak Crest is your boundary school, please complete the SDUHSD Online Pre-Enrollment and return required documents (English/Spanish) along with Oak Crest registration forms (see below) to Oak Crest MS, Monday - Friday, between the hours of 7:00 am - 3:30 pm. Documents can also be mailed to: OCMS, 675 Balour Drive, Encinitas, CA 92024 Attn: Registrar.
Oak Crest Registration Forms
- 7th-grade Course Request Sheet (English/Spanish)
- 8th-grade Course Request Sheet (English/Spanish)
- Parent Foundation Letter (English/Spanish optional)
Documents to assist with course requests:
If applicable, student can complete an online application for the following courses requests:
English Department (Read Only)
Math Department (Read Only)
- SDUHSD Math Pathways
- Student Profile for Math Placement
- Integrated Math B Honors Readiness Test (optional)
Course Descriptions and Additional Information (Read Only)
Parent Information Night Presentations
- Principal/Asst. Principal: School overview
- Counselor: Registration
- English Department
- Math Department
- Special Education Department
School Boundary Reminder
Your boundary school is based on where you reside. Please plan to complete required registration forms for your boundary school even if you intend to make a request to transfer to another school. Families wanting to request an intradistrict transfer should follow the process outlined on SDUHSD's Intradistrict page.
New student enrollment for the 2018-2019 school year
Visit SDUHSD's 2018-2019 Online Enrollment page for enrollment instructions and then contact Michelle Miller, OC's registrar, Monday - Friday between 7:00 am and 3:30 pm x3306 to schedule an enrollment verification meeting or contact for assistance (se habla Espanol).