Supporting Innovation in Our Schools
Springdale Public Schools understands that technology has fundamentally changed the world. This impact is felt in the way kids learn and in the way we educate. At Springdale Schools Information Services, our role is to ensure that technology is always ready and available to fill the appropriate role in the teaching and learning that happens in our schools and in your homes, day or night for your children and teachers.
Some of the roles that you will see Springdale Information Services provide include:
- Supporting all the educational technology in the classrooms including computers, printers, tablets, interactive white boards and projectors
- Developing and supporting educational software across the district (see our Custom Applications page)
- District wide wireless internet access for all students and teachers.
- Inter-school computer connectivity and Internet access
- Network security, protection, servers and infrastructure
- School wide phone, paging and video security systems
- Supporting the education uses of district email, drives shares and Google Apps for Education