Division 7-4 and 8-6
Ms. Campbell's Class
This website covers both my grade 7/8 classes. Assignments specific to 8s are in blue, 7s in green, and writing assignments are shared.
Wear a sweater! Due to the possibility of natural gas shortages, Fortis BC has asked customers to reduce their use. SD63 has turned the heat down by a few degrees in every building, so some extra layers of clothing may be required.
- Research note: the online username for many of our LC resources, such as World Book, is "63roy." The password is "library."
- December 7 Report cards home and INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOKS HOME for parent conferences/assessments!
- Please return Notebooks for Monday December 10
- December 10- Field trip to UVic with Mr. Menzies
- December 17 Secret Santa gifts at school-please see email from Dec 2 for details.
- December 20 Movie field trip "The Grinch" - forms coming home soon
- December 21- Last day before holidays
- January 7 Back to school
Grade 7 and grade 8
Two rubrics you may want to be more familiar with:
- 4 C writing (for weekly writing)
- Notes: What is important and why (for IN activities )
This style of note taking is great for making sure you understand the information!
Check the link for helpful hints on how to set up.