Division 7-4 and 8-6
Ms. Campbell's Class
This website covers both my grade 7/8 classes. Assignments specific to 8s are in blue, 7s in green, and shared assignments are light grey.
- Research note: the online username for many of our LC resources, such as World Book, is "63roy." The password is "library."
- Check out this video explaining the concept of RESILIENCE
- Grade 8 Year End calendar
- Grade 7 year end
- 2 permission forms coming home: swimming ($2.75) June 26, early dismissal (10:30) on June 27
- Please return all forms (movie ($17) swim, and early dismissal)
- Please bring a smooth rock for painting by June 14.
- Grade 7 June 26 Potluck sign up Lunch after swimming !
- Link to self-assessment (in class): Open, copy and complete
Grade 7 and grade 8
Two rubrics you may want to be more familiar with:
- 4 C writing (for weekly writing)
- Notes: What is important and why (for IN activities )
This style of note taking is great for making sure you understand the information!
Check the link for helpful hints on how to set up.