Messages for students should be held at a minimum. If you have an important message for your student, please call before 2:00 p.m. (12:00 on Wednesdays). If you need to talk to your child's teacher, we will be happy to take a message so they can return your call when they don't have class. Thank you for your understanding.
for the 2018-2019 school year will be $2.60 per lunch for students and $3.85 per lunch for adults. Milk may be purchased for $.35.
- HILLCREST DAILY SCHEDULE (except Wednesday)
- 7:45 ** Teachers arrive at school; and Playground supervision begins (Students should not be dropped off before 7:45 a.m.)
- 8:00 **Students enter building
- 8:05 **Tardy bell
- 10:15-10:30 **Recess (1st-3rd)
- 11:05 **A.M. Kindergarten dismisses
- 11:30-12:15 ** 1st grade
- 11:45-12:30 **3rd grade
- 12:00-12:45 ** 2nd grade
- 11:55 ** Afternoon kindergarten begins
- 2:00-2:15 ** Recess (1st-3rd)
- 3:00 **Student dismissal
- 3:00-3:30 **Teachers available in building
WEDNESDAY “EARLY RELEASE” SCHEDULE:
Buses provide transportation for all students in the morning, including kindergarten students, and after school dismisses. Afternoon kindergarten students are not bused to school.
- Start Time ** 8:00 a.m.
- Dismissal on Wednesdays **1:00 pm
- Wednesday A.M. Kindergarten ** 8:00-10:30
- Wednesday P.M. Kindergarten **10:30-1:00
EMERGENCY TEXT MESSAGING SERVICE AT HILLCREST
Hillcrest is joining a new telephone text service that will send you a text in case of an emergency at Hillcrest. This would include getting a message due to weather or other emergency event. You can sign up by completing the following steps:
SEND MESSAGE: @hcalert
*note- Once signed up you can opt out at any time