September 9, 2019
24th Annual San Carlos School District
Science, Technology, Engineering and Math Fair
2020 STEM Fair Informational Meeting & Demonstration on Super-Hydrophobic Surfaces
September 17th, Central Middle School Library, 7:00-8:30pm
• Students interested in exploring science or engineering by creating a project for this year’s fair should attend.
• Our community scientists will be on hand to answer questions and help guide the students.
• Parents are welcome to attend and participate.
• A group of highly qualified scientists will mentor and guide the students throughout the process. This is a tremendous opportunity for students to learn and interact with top local scientists.
• Three optional workshops will take place throughout the process: October 29th, December 4th, and January 14th.
• The SCSD STEM Fair is the gateway to the San Mateo County, California State and Broadcom National STEM fairs. San Carlos students regularly qualify and bring home awards from these events.
• The San Carlos STEM fair will be held in late January 2020.
• Contact Bob Dubrow, STEM Fair Coordinator (volunteer), firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
STEM Fair presentation from 09/17/19 at Central Middle School