SCRAP only exists thanks to your support
Your financial gift is most likely tax-deductible, and will help us leverage the restricted money we get from grants.
We have several ways you can make your gift, and make a difference to SCRAP:
- Donate securely online through PayPal by clicking the button below. And if you can, please make your donation recurring. Your monthly gift will help us budget better and will provide us with the steady revenue we need. Of course, you can stop your recurring donation at any time.
- Sign up with Amazon Smile (www.smile.amazon.com), and select SCRAP as your charity of choice. Amazon will donate .5% of your purchase value to SCRAP, at no cost to you.
- Of course, we welcome your in-person donation at SCRAP (801 Toland St., enter on Newcomb) or by mailing a check to: 834 Toland St, San Francisco, CA 94124.
- Donate appreciated stock. This is a great way to leverage the value of your stock, and avoid capital gains taxes. You may be able to deduct the full, appreciated value of your stock as a charitable donation. Call 415 647-1746 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about donating stock.
- Consider SCRAP in your estate planning. SCRAP will greatly appreciate your gift of property, securities or cash, and, if desired, will memorialize your gift on our donor recognition wall.
If you’d like to discuss making a planned gift to SCRAP, such as a bequest in your will or living trust, or naming SCRAP as a beneficiary of your retirement plan or life insurance policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re happy to work with you and/or your estate planning attorney or financial advisor to thoughtfully and properly implement your wishes. Planning for the future has no impact on your current asset balance. Click HERE for New York Life’s Estate Planning Guide.
SCRAP is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our TIN is 94-2566798. Check with your tax consultant, but your donations to SCRAP are probably tax deductible.
Regardless of how you support SCRAP, we are extremely grateful for your support. Thank you from the entire SCRAP team!