The School of Liberal Studies is proud to introduce and launch its new academic choice program: 3DE by Junior Achievement.
The School of Liberal Studies is the FIRST school outside the Atlanta area to partner with Junior Achievement to create a 3DE learning experience for students.
AT 3DE SCHOOLS LEARNING IS AS DYNAMIC AS OUR STUDENTS
3DE’s multifaceted approach to learning uses case methodology to integrate real-world connectivity into the standard high school experience. This universally effective approach to learning is the anchor for interdisciplinary pedagogy, relevant connectivity, and authentic project-based application that is delivered in every 3DE school. The result is a high school experience that reflects the dynamic pace of activity and interconnectedness of life beyond the classroom walls.
3DE’s dedicated teachers set high expectations and foster a strong sense of community among their students. Year-over-year, the curriculum layers in defined competencies to continually build students’ skills and mindset as they advance from facilitate learning to self-directed. By the end of their four year high school career, students graduate with the knowledge, skills, and confidence to thrive in post-secondary and beyond.
Learning where rigor meets the real-world:
· Students participate in authentic project-based application that is integrated across all core classes
· Students consistently engage with a variety of industries, professions, and careers
· Students develop valuable competencies to navigate a high – growth career
· Students identify career interest that fit their aptitude, interests, and aspirations
· Students gather information and support to navigate the post-secondary admissions & financial aid process
· Students gain exclusive access to 3DE designated scholarships