Volunteer at SAVEM
Register your interest as a volunteer
- Complete the Skills web form or
- Download the Skills sheet (Word, 176 kB), complete and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all volunteers need to attend our basic training sessions.
As well as the vets who are being coordinated through the SA Veterinary Surgeons’ Board, we need volunteers with a range of other skills including:
- supporting in-field
- staffing emergency response centres
- documenting lost and found animals
- caring for wildlife
- providing temporary accommodation for companion animals.