Concord School District Assessment
Assessment is an integral part of the teaching and learning cycle. Our assessment work in Concord can take many forms:
- promoting the use of authentic, performance assessments
- supporting formative assessment efforts among teachers
- facilitating collaborative conversations about results in schools
- analyzing district-level results
- maintaining a focus on results at all levels
Our work with assessment is anchored in the district's vision that all Concord students develop a passion for learning, experience excellence in their lives and believe that they have the ability to shape the future of their lives and communities.
Important to the work that we do with assessment are the opportunities that we provide students to show what they know, can do and understand in authentic, real-world settings. This video exemplifies the work we do with performance assessments.