5 Year Plan of Excellence
The Claremont School District is committed to providing an engaging personalized education that attends to educating the whole child and requires strong family and community partnerships in preparing all to become thriving contributors to a global community.
We are going to revolutionize education in Claremont; one student at a time.
SUCCESS FOR ALL
ONE STUDENT AT A TIME DOING WHATEVER IT TAKES
WE VALUE INNOVATION, ADAPTABILITY, SAFETY AND PERSEVERANCE
- Educators, board members, families and community members are committed to each child becoming the best version of themselves
- All students will be provided with multiple ways to learn
- Educators, board members, families, community members, and students will actively participate in the creation of a positive school climate and culture
- Educators will partner with families in their children’s success
- The School Board will set policy and budgets that champion innovation
- The Claremont Community will provide all of the conditions necessary for student success
- The School board recognizes the importance of early learning and early intervention to maximize future success
As stewards of taxpayer dollars, the School Board and Administration are committed to ensuring the resources necessary to educate our children, while maintaining fiscal responsibility.
Curriculum, Instruction, & Assessment
The Claremont School District Curriculum will provide rigorous and real world learning opportunities that promote each student's college and career readiness and educational empowerment for active roles in the community and workforce.
Facilities, Academic Structures & Learning Environments
The Claremont School District will re-imagine and reconfigure the use of facilities, academic structures and learning environments to expand opportunities and access for all stakeholders in a fiscally responsible manner.
Engaging Community Resources
The Claremont School District will engage and encourage partnerships with community members and entities to create meaningful learning experiences that develop the individual growth of each student.