Stratham Memorial School
We exist to inspire every learner every day.
Thomas J. Fosher - Principal
Katelyn Belanger - Assistant Principal
Influenza is a contagious respiratory illness caused by influenza viruses. We ask that you review symptoms (https://www.cdc.gov/flu) and practice good hand washing, preventative measures, and stay home if experiencing any symptoms and/or fever.
We ask both students and staff to stay home until symptoms improve and you are fever free (under 100.0) for 24 hours without medication, including Tylenol and Advil-type medications.
If your child has a confirmed case of influenza, please report this to the Health Office at extension 106.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your physician immediately.
We imagine Stratham Memorial School as a school where:
- Every student is immersed in relevant, engaging, and meaningful learning experiences.
- Every administrator, teacher, and staff member works interdependently and positively in a collaborative community to promote student growth.
- Every child and adult is empowered and enjoys his or her work.
Reminder to Visitors
Please bring your driver's license when visiting us during school hours (8 AM to 3:15 PM). Our visitor registration system requires us to check in all visitors with a driver's license. All visitors must check in and out at the Main Office. If you have any questions, please call the Main Office at 603-772-5413.
News and Updates
- Join us for an evening with author Christine Hertz and a talk about the benefits of embracing a growth mindset on Monday, March 5 from 6:30-8:00 PM at Stratham Memorial School. For more information about this event, please click here.
- Registration is now open for Kindergarten and new students. Please visit our Registration Page for more information and the required forms.
- Keep updated on all the wonderful things happening at SMS by following us on Twitter @StrathamSchool!
- Check out these curated lists of excellent digital learning resources, including websites, apps, and more. Please click here to access them. For information and tips on digital safety, please click here.
- To read the summary of the panel discussion of Screenagers, please click here.