Exeter School Board
Exeter School Board 2017-18 Annual Goals
- The Board will actively participate in the SAU-wide Safety Committee and it will support the on-going development of safety and security initiatives at district schools.
- The Board will actively support the implementation of an all-day Kindergarten program.
- The Board will support the revised SAU-wide Strategic Plan, including as one of its highest priorities, the social, emotional, mental health and well-being of our students and all who serve and support them.
- The Board will actively support individual student learning needs as the district makes the transition towards a competency based education system.
- The Board will support diversity in our schools including professional development, curricular review, and policy initiatives.
Exeter Hearing Notices for Jan 2016
Please click here to read the Exeter Bond Hearing Notice.
Please click here to read the Exeter Budget Hearing Notice.
Exeter Contracts 2016-2020
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) Notice
Exeter Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Blue Choice (Teachers): BC2T20(07) - RX10/20/45
- Access Blue New England (Teachers): AB15IPDED(07) - RX10/20/45
- Access Blue New England (Paras): AB15IPDED(07) - RX5/15/30
Exeter School Board meetings
Most Exeter Board meetings are scheduled for the second Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm in the Lincoln Street School Library. Check this page for specific updates for the next meeting.