- The Board will actively participate in the SAU wide Safety Committee and it will
- support the on-going development of safety and security initiatives at district schools.
- The Board will actively support the implementation of an all-day Kindergarten program.
- The Board will support the revised SAU-wide Strategic Plan, including as one of its highest priorities, the social, emotional, mental health and well-being of our students and all who serve and support them.
- The Board will actively support individual student learning needs as the district makes the transition towards a competency based education system.
- The Board will support diversity in our schools including professional development, curricular review, and policy initiatives.