SAU 16 websites are experiencing technical difficulties. We appreciate your patience as we update all sites. Thank you.
ALICE Information Session for Parents
Attached is a letter inviting you to an information session on our recent adoption of a new lockdown protocol program A.L.I.C. E.. In late December we will be sharing the new lockdown protocols with your children at an age appropriate level. If you would like to preview what your child(ren) will learn please come to the information session that will be offered in December.
Information Session Dates:
- December 11, 2018 -- 5:30-6:30 PM -- Lincoln Street School Exeter NH -- Grades K -5
- December 5, 2018 -- 5:30-6:30 PM -- Cooperative Middle School Stratham NH -- Grades 6 - 12
Notice of Public Hearing
A Public Hearing on the proposed SCHOOL ADMINISTRATIVE UNIT #16 Operating Budget for Fiscal Year 2020 will be held at 6:45 PM on November 19, 2018 at Exeter High School, Roy Morrisette Alumni Room.
The hearing includes the School Districts of Brentwood, East Kingston, Exeter, Exeter Region Cooperative, Kensington, Newfields, and Stratham.
Please see the complete notice of public hearing for details.
- LSS TITLE I Targeted Assistance School Plan
- LSS Calendar
- Household Application for Free and Reduced Food Program
- My Learning Plan (Teachers)
- SAU16 My Learning Plan Help Site
- Food Services
- Bus Routes
- School Calendar
- Parent/Student Handbook
- Contact Us
- Exeter Town Website
- Destiny Online Catalog
- School Closings
- Typing Pal
- Mental Health Resources
- Main Street School
- Staff Webpages
- School Notices
- Critical Incident Reunification
- Every Kid in a Park
- Google Drive Login