2018-2019 CMS PTO FOCUS: CMS Community
- We are currently seeking out bids for shade sails for our courtyard and will be talking with a student led gardening club whose desire is to bring beauty into the courtyard while creating a relaxing environment.
- Continue to refine community events that we host such as the Holiday Workshop and Snowball Express and Bingo Night
- Be a welcoming presences at the Open Houses and spring transition night for incoming 6th graders.
- Initiate, with the support of CMS administration, recess bins that would be available to all CMS students during their lunch recess and team time.
CMS MUSIC BOOSTER AND CMS PTO TEAM UP
Please join in cheering on our very own CMS Chamber Choir sing the National Anthem and then cheer on the UNH Men's Hockey Team while they open up their 2018-2019 home season. Game night is Saturday, October 27th at 7:00 p.m.
Tickets are on sale until October 17th. Flyers are located in team areas, main office, or on-line through the parent notification emails.
Tickets are $12.00 per person. This is a small fundraiser effort that supports both the Music Booster and PTO. In addition it is a fun family community event. We hope to see you there.
Questions or concerns please contact Kim Houghtaling at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robin Marquis and Kim Houghtaling
Additional community & CMS staff members:
Andrea Benson, Elizabeth Dion, Pat Glennon
CMS Administration Support:
Lauren McGrath and Patty Wons
We welcome all new members and are appreciative of peoples time and assistance.
CMS 2018-2019 Meeting Dates
The PTO meets Tuesday evenings from 6-7:30pm in the CMS Media Center.
2018-2019 School Supplies Update:
- By now, all students should have their school supply kit that was ordered last June. Thank you parents for feedback given. If you have a damaged product please email Kim Houghtaling at email@example.com and arrangements will be made to remedy this situation.
- Looking ahead to next year: We will offer this service to parents again for the 2019-2020 school year with a few tweaks. For 8th grade school supply boxes the basics will be ordered; however, if your child prefers two binders, a binder for each class, or a different organization system 8th grade teachers support this with the understanding the student is organized and able to find and complete work efficiently. We will send out order notification at the beginning of May, 2019.
BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION
We collect all year long! Last year we collected $826.00. Imagine if each of our students were to bring in just 50 Box Tops? We would net $6,500!!