Before 2000 CE
i. Refresher course, ECC, Whitefield, Bangalore.
ii. Refresher course, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur.UP
iii. Refresher course, ASC, Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur,UP
iv. Orientation course, ASC, Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur. UP
v. Orientation course, Serampore College, West Bengal.
Master of Computer Application (MCA):
Engineering Economics, Principles of Management, Open Economy Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, at the Dept. of Computer Science, M.M.M. Engineering College, Gorakhpur (1996-98).
Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Science (Math & Bio):
Mathematical Methods, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Monetary Economics, International Trade & Public Finance at St. Andrews College, Gorakhpur (Jan. 1990-Jan 2004).
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E. IIIrd Year - All Branches Combined):
Engineering Economics, Principles of Management, Open Economy Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, at the Dept. of Applied Sciences, M.M.M. Engineering College, Gorakhpur, (1996-98)
Contributions to Corporate Life:
(1) CRA, National Integration Camp (1992)
(2) Member, Environmental Consciousness Committee (1992-93)
(3) Member, Election Committee (1992-93)
(4) Member, Admission Test Committee. (1994-95)
(5) CRA, Admission Test (1994-95)
(6) Director, Center for Career Counseling and Guidance (1993-95)
(7) Special Invitee Member, Syllabus Committee, Dept. of Applied Sciences, M.M.M. Engineering College Gorakhpur, (1997)
Major Research Projects:
(i) Open Borders and Shifting Opportunities: A Study of Indo-Nepal Border… Eastern Uttar Pradesh , (UGC-F.5-18/2002)
(ii)Cross Border Synergies & the Quality of Life: A Study of Health Dimension with special reference to Indo-Nepal Border…
© 2017 Global Synergetic Foundation This Personal Home is created, designed & maintained by Sati Shankar