Counseling for the discriminating client, with special access and more contact.
Concierge service is limited to one concierge client at a time, in order to provide the best possible service to that client.
- Weekly appointments
- First choice of appointment slots
- Coordination with other providers or with schools
- Representation at PPTs, 504s, or other school meetings
- Access to Sarah's dedicated phone number for quick contact when needed
- Support via text for child & parent (once we discuss how best to keep your information private!)
- Mid-week check-in via video conferencing
- One parent session per month, as requested
- Extended appointments, as needed
- Other requests will be considered and collaboratively decided upon
Please be aware that this, as a special service, may not be reimbursable by insurance.
All services will be clearly defined in the contract, this page is merely a reference.