Miss Claric's Classroom
To Kill A Mockingbird Characters to Know
Tips for Finals Week
1. Get lots of good sleep.
2. Stay hydrated with water.
3. Don't overcaffeinate.
4. Don't overdo sugar. You don't want to get a sugar rush and then the sugar crash.
5. Try to eat a good breakfast.
6. Bring healthy snacks for between finals. Protein is great: nuts, cheese, etc.
7. Don't cram for your tests.
8. Trust yourself.
Welcome to Miss Claric's class website for Sprague High School!
On your class pages, you will find the syllabus, texts, and assignments. If you miss a day of class, this will be your resource for making sure you are caught up.
All assignment dates are tentative until I confirm them in class. This is due to the fluid nature of classes. There are times when a lesson or assignment will take longer than usual to teach. This can result in a change in due date.
Contact me through e-mail: email@example.com