833 W. Acacia Street - Salinas, CA 93901 - Phone: (831) 753-5655
We at University Park believe that…
- School should teach students to be lifelong learners with core values: academics, respect, and tolerance.
- A good school is one that has high expectations, promotes community and creates positive relationships within a culture of cooperation and collaboration for the common good of the students.
- An effective classroom is one that fosters positive learning in a nurturing environment, while establishing a sense of order and structure where the purpose of learning is clearly communicated.
- A good staff member is one who listens to, respects, and supports colleagues while working collaboratively for the betterment of all students.
- An effective school faculty is one that works together and supports each other to meet the needs of the school community.
- A quality instructional program includes: student and teacher directed activities that are engaging and effective for student learning and focusing on the development of the whole child.
- A successful student is able to think critically, articulate, and apply academic concepts while demonstrating positive and productive behaviors.
2016-17 SARC RESULTS
School Accountability Report Cards (SARC), 2017
2016-2017 SARC reports for our district schools are available for download below. Board approved January 8, 2018.
- Spanish translation will be available prior to February 01, 2018.
English Version | Spanish Version