- Student achievement is our highest priority and core principle for all decision that impact the district.
- Equitable allocation of resources ensures each student will have the opportunity to become a capable, productive, and contributing citizen.
- Stakeholder partnerships are vital links to student achievement and essential connections that foster student success.
- In the value of each employee, in his/her personal and professional growth and empowerment to ensure academic achievement and student success.
- All students learn best in a safe, supportive, and secure environment.