Fundraising is an integral part of our school. Please read about the fundraising opportunties that are available.
Gift Cards Make Great Gifts!
"Scrip" is gift-giving made easy! See www.glscrip.com for more information or call Stephanie Lamore in the school office at (419)636-3592. Order forms are available in the church Gathering Space and school. Orders are accepted in the school office by 2:00 p.m. on the 5th and 20th of each month.
Online ordering is available as well and includes merchants not included on our paper form. Go to the website at shopwithscrip.com and use the school enrollment code: 77C137E75428 to start ordering today!
Lucky Irish Club
The SPCS School Advisory Council sponsors THE LUCKY IRISH CLUB!
THE LUCKY IRISH CLUB is a weekly raffle with a cash payout of $100 every week!
HOW IT WORKS:
• There will be 300 shamrocks available to purchase at a price of $50 each (buy as many as you want, but remember we are limiting the program to only 300 shamrocks)
• Each week, starting in August with the St. Patrick Family BBQ, a drawing will take place for a weekly $100 winner
• Weekly winners will be put back into the pot for the next weeks drawing! So you have multiple chances of winning!
• The weekly drawing will occur for 52 weeks (that’s 52 drawings!)
• Shamrock purchases are good for one year (the length of the promotion)
• Your gracious participation helps to support St. Patrick School in accomplishing their mission of providing the best Catholic based education in the area
Thank you for your consideration of THE LUCKY IRISH CLUB, and for your continued support of St. Patrick Catholic School!
An annual fund was implemented in 2009 to be used for the benefit of the school’s operating budget. Chairpersons (usually a couple) are asked to lead the campaign. This campaign runs from October through December. Any donation is tax exempt. Please notify the school office if you are interested in chairing this event.
This is an adult-only reverse raffle that includes a chance to win $7000, two ribeye steak dinners, and an evening of fun for only $100. The night also includes a silent auction, student art work, 50/50 raffle, horse races (you need to come just to experience this:)), heads and tails, and a second chance board. This fundraising event occurs in the spring every year. Ticket information will be available in January.
PTO Flower Sale
The PTO flower sale is the only fundraiser sponsored by the PTO. This fundraiser always starts the Wednesday before Mother's Day, so you are covered for that perfect gift for Mom! The PTO flower sale takes place at the Bryan CVS parking lot. Volunteer sign up will be sent home in April.