WELCOME TO ROOM 7
- Students need to be in the classroom at 7:50 a.m. ANY STUDENT WHO COMES TO THE CLASSROOM AFTER 7:50 IS MARKED LATE. If a student is absent, please call the school number in the morning. Students need a written and signed absentee note explaining the reason for the absence upon returning to school.
- If a student is going on a family vacation, please send a note in ahead of time. Each student will have a homework buddy, who will write the daily classwork, in addition to home assignments.
- Any student who is going home for lunch will be dismissed at 11:50 a.m. and must be back in the classroom by 12:35 p.m.
- Students who stay for lunch should be respectful of the lunch moderator and follow his/her directions.
- Students are dismissed after prayers in the afternoon. They should be aware of their dismissal line. Students who are in the car rider line need a parent note requesting that they go out in that line.