Stage 1 - Online Application Form
- During the completion of the Online Application Form, you will be asked to upload several documents. Before you start, please have ready a digital copy of:
- The Applicant's Passport or National ID Card.
- The last years school report for any Applicant who has already completed a year of schooling at another institution.
Stage 2 - Entrance Test and Document Collection
- Applicants reaching this stage will be invited into Al Sahwa Schools to complete a series of Entrance Tests. There will be a non-refundable administrative charge of OMR 20 to register for these tests.
- During the completion of the Entrance Tests you will be asked to bring in the following documents:
- Applicant’s Father’s Passport or National ID Card.
- Applicant’s Mother’s Passport or National ID Card.
- Applicant’s Birth Certificate.
- Applicant’s Medical Vaccination Card (Red Card).
- A recent Passport style photo of the Applicant.
Stage 3 - Offer of Place
- Applicants reaching this stage will be sent an official letter from Al Sahwa Schools offering the Applicant a place. If you would like to accept the offer, the letter should be returned within 2 weeks of the offer being made with a deposit of OMR 100 to the Accounts Office.