Saddle Brook Middle School
September 5th- First day back for Students! (Single Session Day)
September 17th- Back to School Night 6pm
September 30th- School Closed
We have an exciting year ahead of us. I am eager to welcome our new 7th grade students to the building and am excited to see our 8th graders show them the ropes. This year we are starting a new Merit System to enhance school culture. We want students to be rewarded for their amazing work each and every day! I will also be working to enhance our Wellness Wednesday events by bringing more events to the calendar. My goal this year is to provide more in class lessons related to peer relations, social/emotional health, and spend some time exploring college and career readiness.
While we are just beginning I know the year will fly on by- looking forward to seeing what we can make of it!
Students Trying to See Me
Middle School Students: Please use your Saddle Brook email account to complete the google request form linked below. I will view your request and try to see you as soon as I can.
Counseling Goals &
Topics for the Year
- Provide every middle school student with lessons and information regarding Social/Emotional, Academic, and Career related development.
- To provide classroom and school wide lessons based on Counseling Topics.
- To provide small group experiences to students based on targeted needs.
- To provide one to one counseling for students who need personalized skills building and goal setting.
- Grief & Bereavement
- Social Skills/ Peer Relations
- Organization/ Study Skills
- Leadership and being an Upstander
- HIB (Bullying) Law
- Post High School Career options
- HS placements and course selections