Saddle Brook Middle School
January 16th- Wellness Wednesday: Dance!
January 21st- No School
January 18th-25th - Quarterly Exams
January 25th- End of MP2
January 29th- Parent/Teacher Conferences 6-8pm
January 30th- Parent/Teacher Conferences 1:30-3:30pm
January 31st- Parent/ Teacher Conferences 6-8pm
I am very excited to join the amazing team here at Saddle Brook Middle School/High School. I am the new School Counselor for the Middle School students. I truly look forward to working with each student, and their families. I have experience working with students from pre-school age to students graduating college. Throughout all of my experiences I have enjoyed working with middle school students the most! In my free time I volunteer as a counselor for Comfort Zone Camp, a weekend bereavement camp for children ages 7-17 who have lost a parent, sibling, or primary caregiver. My love and passion for counseling and helping children and families will always be the core of who I am. I hope that you turn to my office whenever you, or your student, needs assistance. I know it is going to be a great year!
How To Contact Me
Call: 201-843-2880 ex 1413
In Person Parent Meetings: My office is located in the Main Office, please schedule an in-person meeting with me in advance.
Students Trying to See Me
Middle School Students: Please use your Saddle Brook email account to complete the google request form linked below. I will view your request and try to see you as soon as I can.
Counseling Goals &
Topics for the Year
- Provide every middle school student with lessons and information regarding Social/Emotional, Academic, and Career related development.
- To provide classroom and school wide lessons based on Counseling Topics.
- To provide small group experiences to students based on targeted needs.
- To provide one to one counseling for students who need personalized skills building and goal setting.
- Grief & Bereavement
- Social Skills/ Peer Relations
- Organization/ Study Skills
- Leadership and being an Upstander
- HIB (Bullying) Law
- Post High School Career options
- HS placements and course selections