Red Wing Trap and Skeet Team
Welcome to Red Wing Trap and Skeet 2018!
Contact: Scott Kosek, RWHS (J105) cell: 651-764-0114
Pre-registration process for the Spring 2018 Season...
1. We have 40 spots available for grades 8-12 in trap on Sundays. Returning athletes from Spring 2017 have first priority to re-join team. If returning athletes do not pre-register, others may take their spot. Location: Hampton, MN
2. We have 10 spots available in trap for grades 6,7. Pre-approval required from Mr. Kosek.
3. Must have a firearms safety certificate to be on the team. That number must be presented when you register on January 29.
A. January 8, 2018 (Monday) – Room J105 RWHS @ 7 PM. Required Athlete / Parent Informational Meeting – Overview of season, Fundraiser requirements, equipment overview.
B. January 17, 2018 (Wednesday) – Pizza Orders DUE to Mr. Kosek at RWHS. Orders can be dropped off at RW Comm. Ed. Office OR Mr. Kosek (J105)
C. January 29, 2018 (Monday) – Room J109 RWHS @ 6:30 Pizza Pick up. Individual Computer registration, fee payment, clothes fitting, and athlete-parent meeting @ 7 PM.
4. COSTS: Presented at Informational Meeting. Contact Head Coach Scott Kosek for scholarships.
5. We supply: Shells each day / Clay targets / Team Shirt / Custom molded Ear Protection / Registration to the MN clay target league / On-line scoring / Team Shooting Vest / Superior instruction / Good Times!